All natural coconut soy candles with a wooden wick are made right here in our home studio!
Wooden wicks have an enticing soft cracking sound while burning - almost as good as being around the campfire on a summer evening. Comes in a glass jar with burnt copper metal lid.
- Redwood & Mandarin: sparkling citrus and warm mingle coconut vanilla for a delectably sunny treat.
- Macadamia Latte: Slightly spicy ginger, pink cardamom, and coffee, are balanced with coconut shreds, whipped milk, and warming spices.
- Coconut & Vanilla: A decadent warm vanilla glacé. Light and creamy coconut dances with vanilla and a touch of brown sugar for a sweetly subtle treat.
- Sweet Citrus & Tonka Bean: Zesty lemon and coconut milk steal the show on a blissful summers eve.
- Peach & Tangerine: Delicate and delicious, apricot, peach, and vanilla are reminiscent of hot summers on Grandma’s porch.
- Salted Caramel & Kahlua: Sweet, creamy, + a little boozy, toasted sugar, buttercream, and caramel are the perfect match for hints of caramel and coffee liquer.
- Oakmoss & Cedar: Juicy wild citrus meets aromatic spices and earthy oakmoss for a sweet, but energizing combination.
- Apple Rind & Cinnamon: Classic sweet, crisp apple with cinnamon and a touch of clove.
- Orange Rind & Clove: Indulgent like a spicy, warm drink on a chilly fall day. Madagascar clove and orange rind delightfully swirled together with zesty ginger.